As we approach Valentine's Day, OpenTable has unveiled a list of the top 100 romantic restaurants in Canada. This list is determined by customer reviews. Residents of the Niagara region have a plethora of choices, with 16 local restaurants making the cut.
The list of top romantic restaurants, informed by customer reviews, is back and sheds light on Canadians' preferred places for date nights.
Considering that 51% of Valentine's Day reservations in 2023 were made at least five days in advance, it is advisable for customers to secure their bookings before February 9th to improve their chances of getting their favorite location.
Restaurants in Niagara that made the list include:
- Cafe Amore
- Valley Restaurant
- Cannery Restaurant
- The Drawing Room – The Prince of Wales Hotel
- The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates
- Tiara Restaurant – Queen's Landing Hotel
- Corso: Endless Family-Style Italian
- Massimo's Italian Fallsview Restaurant
- Morton's Grille
- Ponte Vecchio – Fallsview Casino
- Prime Steakhouse
- Watermark Restaurant
- Lake House Restaurant
- Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant
- The Good Earth Food and Wine Co.
- Inn on the Twenty
OpenTable highlighted that the results were computed based on 1.1 million customer reviews, factoring in metrics such as ratings and the proportion of reviews customers labeled as romantic.