One of the many beauties of Niagara Falls is that you don’t necessarily have to be outside to enjoy the stunning views. Some of the city's most sought-after dining venues offer their guests breathtaking panoramas right from their dining tables. Here’s our list of eateries that have perfectly merged dining with breathtaking views of Niagara Falls.
1. Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room: For an experience quite literally above the rest, Skylon Tower’s revolving dining room offers visitors panoramic views of both the city and the falls, 775 feet above the ground. The floor-to-ceiling windows and the room’s gentle rotation ensure you won't miss a thing.
2. Queen Victoria Place Restaurant: Situated right across from the falls, the restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating options. Serving traditional Canadian cuisine, including succulent meats and local brews, the views are always on the house.
3. Table Rock House Restaurant: Just on the edge of the Horseshoe Falls, the Table Rock House Restaurant has windows looking directly onto the rushing waters. Dine on fresh, locally sourced ingredients while gazing at one of nature's greatest spectacles.
4. The Watermark Restaurant: This classy high-rise restaurant located in the Hilton Hotel features floor-to-ceiling windows offering an uninterrupted view of the Niagara Falls. Enjoy international cuisine for breakfast, dinner, and even late-night meals.
5. Fallsview Buffet: For an impressive buffet-style spread, the Fallsview Buffet not only delivers on food, but the view as well. Offering sweeping views of the American, Bridal Veil and Horseshoe Falls, guests can eat to their heart's content and marvel at the beauty outside the window.
6. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Fallsview: Overlooking the majestic waterfalls, The Keg serves the finest steak and seafood options accompanied by a breathtaking view.
7. Top of the Falls Restaurant: Across the border in New York (USA), this dining spot offers amazing views of Niagara Falls from their outdoor deck. Alongside traditional American dishes, vegetarian and vegan options are also served.
These restaurants not only offer great food, but the chance to dine amidst some of the world's most impressive views. Take a seat, relish in the ambiance, and let Niagara Falls be your dinner's backdrop. The experience will leave you full, satisfied, and undoubtedly captivated by the marvel that is Niagara Falls.