Whether you're seeking comfort food in a cozy environment or a high-end meal with a spectacular view, you'll find something to satiate your taste buds in Lewiston, NY - just ten minutes from Niagara Falls, USA. From traditional pub fare to tantalizing international cuisine, each eatery adds a unique flavor to the food landscape of this charming town. Here is a list of our top 10 restaurants in Lewiston:
1. Griffon Brewery and Gastropub: Nestled right on the banks of the Niagara River, this two-tiered restaurant and grill offers sweeping views along with its wide-ranging menu. This is a must-visit!
2. Brickyard Pub & BBQ: A charming bar and restaurant in downtown Lewiston known for its authentic pit-smoked BBQ meats and wide selection of beers.
3. The Silo Restaurant: An iconic seasonal food joint that has made a name for its 'Haystack' sandwich, a mound of rib eye steak, cheese, hash browns and more.
4. Casa Antica: This family-run restaurant serves classic Italian dishes and wines in a warm, rustic environment.
5. Tin Pan Alley: Offering both American classics and innovative dishes, this restaurant has a reputation for their outstanding breakfasts.
6. Lewiston Village Pub: A vibrant pub serving hearty portions of American food alongside a good selection of craft beers. Known for its casual setting and eclectic menu, this place has become a favorite among locals. From delicious sandwiches to specialty pizzas, there’s something for everyone here.
7. Syros Restaurant: A long-time local favorite, it serves American and Greek cuisine and offers daily specials.
8. Apple Granny Restaurant: Serving home-cooked meals in a cosy setting, the Apple Granny is famous for its fish fries and the award-winning wings.
9. Carmelo's Restaurant: Carmelo's offers upscale Italian fare, created with fresh and local ingredients.
10. The Spicy Pickle: For some great Mexican cuisine, The Spicey Pickle can't be missed. Their fish tacos are popular, as are their housemade pickles.
With a charming blend of top-notch eateries and unique dining experiences, this small town packs a big punch when it comes to food. Don't miss out on trying these top spots on your visit to the Niagara Region!